1. To acclimatize the new students to the campus life in College
2. To provide academic counselling
3. To enlighten the students on professional ethics and conduct
4. To ease the trauma of transfer to a new place
5. To communicate with the ward’s parents
6. Providing emotional support to students on individual basis.
7. Helping students overcome home sickness.
8. Establishing rapport between teachers, student & parents.
9. Monitoring attendance and behavioural aspects of every student.
10. Identifying weak areas and working out remedies helping students thereby taking their complete care.
1. Enhances confidence and offers challenges to set higher goals take risks and achieve at higher levels.
2. Individual recognition and encouragement.
3. Psychosocial support.
4. Advice on balancing range of academic and professional responsibilities.
5. Provides role modeling for professional leadership and facilitates the development of increased competencies and stronger interpersonal skills.
6. Access to a support system during critical stages of your academic and career development.
7. Exposure to diverse perspectives and experiences.
8. Direct access to powerful resources within your major or profession.
9. The foundation of a lasting professional and personal network.