1. Create research awareness amongst the faculty members and the students.
2. Develop an ecosystem for innovation and strengthen entrepreneurial qualities among the students and the faculty members.
3. Facilitate mutual co-operation between researchers for interdisciplinary research.
4. Establish linkage with Industry, R&D organizations, foreign universities and apex bodies to enhance research related activities.
1. Organize seminars and workshops to enhance learning in IPR and industry academia innovative practices.
2. Provide necessary infrastructure and facilities to encourage and carry out research activities.
3. Encourage the faculty members to take up Research Projects funded by government and non- government sources in order to improve their knowledge and skills.
4. Motivate the students to participate in various research-based competitions as well as guide and support the students who are interested in starting their own ventures.
5. Support and encourage the faculty members and the students to attend conferences and seminars.
6. Coordinate faculty level workshops and staff development activities on research-related issues.
7. Encourage faculty members to publish research papers in referred journals as well as participate in R&D activities leading to Doctoral degree.
1. Infrastructure facilities like well-equipped computer lab for student learning as well as for faculty research are made available
2. The library is well equipped with required titles and volumes of textbook, e-journals, and digital library.
3. Faculty members are supported to participate in various conferences, seminars and faculty development programs.
4. Faculties are involved in research activities, publishing and presenting research paper in National/International Seminar and Conferences.
5. Encouraging and retaining faculty members with higher qualifications like Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral qualification to ensure the overall growth of the institution.
|1||Dr. H.D. Patil||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Pankaj Nandurkar||Member|
|3||Prof. Lambodar Saha||Member|
|4||Prof. Omprakash Shivpuje||Member|
|5||Prof. Neelam Singh||Member|
|Sr.No.||Name of Faculty||Title of Project|
|1||Prof. Lambodar Saha & Prof. Neelam Singh||Knowledge Management Practices in Small Scale Industries in Pune Region|
|2||Prof. Vinod Kulkarni||A study of consumer satisfaction in Automobile Industry (Four-Wheeler) with reference to Pune City.|
|3||Dr. Sunanda Jindal||Social media and its impact on online buying behavior of youth|
|4||Prof. Om Prakash Shivpuje||Impact of Kaizen Approach on Implementation of 7QC Tools in Manufacturing Industries|
|5||Prof. Mahesh Mahankal||Investor Perception towards investment in mutual funds as an investment avenue in Pune city.|
JSPM’s Kautilya Institute of Management & Research has established ‘Institution Innovation Council (IIC)’ under ‘MHRD’s Innovation Cell (MIC)’ to encourage, inspire and nurture young students by supporting them to work with new ideas and transform them into reality.
Major focus of IIC
1. To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem.
2. Start-up supporting Mechanism in HEIs.
3. Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework.
4. Establish Function Ecosystem for Scouting Ideas and Pre-incubation of Ideas.
5. Develop better Cognitive Ability for Technology Students.
Functions of IICs
1. To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion.
2. Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
3. Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
4. Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
5. Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution’s faculty and students.
6. Organize Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of industries.
|1||Prof. Lambodar Saha||President(Senior Faculty1)|
|2||Dr. Vijay Dhamore||Convener (Faculty2)|
|3||Prof. Amita Agrawal||Member (Faculty3)|
|4||Dr. D. D. Shah||Representative from nearby Incubation centre|
|5||Dr. Dinesh Singh||Bank/Investor|
|6||Mrs. Gaytri Ganu||Expert from nearby Industry|
|2||Chaitali Ramesh Satras||Student Member|
|3||Prassanna Govind Dethe||Student Member|
|4||Omkar Ashok Bhujbal||Student Member|
|5||Pooja Balaji Gavli||Student Member|
|6||Roshan Andresh Autade||Student Member|
|7||Sangeetha Shankar||Student Member|
|8||Rushabh Ravindra Lodha||Student Member|
|9||Sanket Sanjay Dhoka||Student Member|
|10||Vishakha Satish Shitole||Student Member|